- Ongoing Continuing Ed Instructor for State Associations and Chiropractic Colleges since 1997 on the subject of Chiropractic Pediatrics and Pregnancy: Technique and Case Management .
- Current and previous post-graduate faculty for: Cleveland Chiropractic College, Life Chiropractic College West, Life University, Parker College of Chiropractic, Sherman College of Chiropractic; North Western Health Sciences University, Palmer University.
Contributions to Research:
- Co-developer of ICPA/ Practiced Based Research Network: icpa4kids.com/research/pbrn.htm
- Author of numerous published research papers on chiropractic care for children and in pregnancy. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed
- Contributing peer reviewer to Journal of Pediatric, Maternal & Family Health - Chiropractic: chiropracticpediatricresearch.web.officelive.com
- Executive Directorr for the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association.
- Secretary/ Treasurer: ICPA’s Board of Directors icpa4kids.com
- Board of Directors: Academy of Chiropractic Family Practice: chiropracticfamilypractice.org
- Advisory Board for Foundation for Vertebral Subluxation: vertebralsubluxation.health.officelive.com
- Board of Directors: Holistic Pediatric Association: hpakids.org
Instruction and Authorship:
- Author and instructor for the ICPA’s Proficiency Class on the Webster Technique.
- Instructor for ICPA’s 360 hour Diplomate Program: Module: Perinatal Care: icpa4kids.com/seminars/Schedule_Ohm.php
- Author of Perinatal Care chapter in Chiropractic Pediatrics Textbook.
- Creator and executive editor of the I.C.P.A.’s public education magazine: Pathways to Family Wellness. pathwaystofamilywellness.org
- Author of Chiropractic articles in Chiropractic, Birthing and National Publications
- Song-writer and producer of “Power On!” a children’s song about chiropractic.
- Producer of educational dcoumentary, “Birth Trauma: A Modern Epidemic”
- Presenter at numerous holistic professional conferences on chiropractic health and related topics.
- Founder of "Makin' Miracles...Connecting Kids n' Chiropractic": Community and patient educational programs about the importance of lifetime chiropractic care: makinmiracles.com
- Panel Member of Mothering: Ask the Expert. mothering.com/community
Married to practicing Chiropractor since 1978. Mother of six and grandmother of three healthy, home birthed children.