- 1994 - Certified in the Principles and Practices of Chiropractic Pediatrics: ICPA and Life Chiropractic College
- 1981 - PA College of Chiropractic Langhorne, PA
- 1978 - Nassau Community College, New York
- Ongoing Continuing Ed Instructor for State Associations and Chiropractic Colleges since 1997 on the subject of Chiropractic Pediatrics and Pregnancy: Technique and Case Management .
- Current and previous post-graduate faculty for: Cleveland Chiropractic College, Life Chiropractic College West, Life University, Parker College of Chiropractic, Sherman College of Chiropractic; North Western Health Sciences University, Palmer University.
- Presenter at numerous professional, post graduate holistic and birthing conferences on chiropractic health and related topics.
Contributions to Research:
- Co-developer of ICPA/ Practiced Based Research Network: icpa4kids.com/research/pbrn.htm
- Author of numerous published research papers on chiropractic care for children and in pregnancy. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed
- Contributing peer reviewer to Journal of Pediatric, Maternal & Family Health - Chiropractic: chiropracticpediatricresearch.web.officelive.com
- ICPA Executive Secretary: icpa4kids.com
- Academy of Chiropractic Family Practice: chiropracticfamilypractice.org
- Life Chiropractic College West: http://lifewest.edu/
- Holistic Pediatric Alliance: hpakids.org
- Foundation for Vertebral Subluxation:vertebralsubluxation.health.officelive.com
- Developer, author and instructor for the ICPA’s Proficiency Class on the Webster Technique since 2000.
- Developer, author and instructor for ICPA’s 400 hour Diplomate Program’s Module: Perinatal Care since 2000. icpa4kids.com/seminars/Schedule_Ohm.php
- Author of Perinatal Care chapter in Chiropractic Pediatrics Textbook.
- Creator, publisher and executive editor of the I.C.P.A.’s public education magazine: Pathways to Family Wellness. pathwaystofamilywellness.org
- Author of Chiropractic articles in Chiropractic, Birthing and National Publications
- Song-writer and producer of “Power On!” a children’s song about chiropractic.
- Producer of educational documentary, “Birth Trauma: A Modern Epidemic”
- Founder of "Makin' Miracles...Connecting Kids n' Chiropractic": Community and patient educational programs about the importance of lifetime chiropractic care:makinmiracles.com
- Panel Member of Mothering: Ask the Expert. mothering.com/community
Married to practicing Chiropractor since 1978. Mother of six and grandmother of seven healthy, home birthed children.